Qubicles Telos-based project is hiring
Qubicles is world’s first contact center powered by blockchain.
For the moment there are 2 open positions: React/Node/Blockchain Developer and Growth Marketer. You can apply on Linkedin or by visiting Telos Telegram where you can speak with Marlon Williams, Founder & CEO of Qubicles.
And now more details about job opportunity.
We are seeking a Growth Marketer to help establish a strong position for our unique offerings in the industry. Our Growth Marketer will be responsible for leading and contributing to projects that drive revenue growth and the development and management of broad-based B2B marketing programs, implementation and results. This person will manage marketing efforts for brand position and awareness. They will manage lead generation, web site development and content curation/creation, and sales collateral. This high-impact role will work across functions and, interact with clients, vendors, and teammates.
Our product suite include:
Qubicles for Contact Centers: https://fenero.io/contact-center-software
Qubicles CRM: https://fenero.io/crm
Qubicles Flow: https://flowscripts.io
Qubicles: https://qubicles.io (in development)
- Experience working with technology startups
- Oversee marketing lead generation
- Provide short and long term market forecasts, reports, and trends to assist business development in the acquisition of B2B clients
- Lead and ensure the consistency in the messaging, branding, content, and look-and-feel of all internal and external communications and marketing materials — coordinating and socializing with content, creative, sales and broader organization
- Perform industry and competitive analysis to inform the sales process and help positioning and messaging
- Perform ongoing tracking and reporting on B2B marketing initiatives
- Develop and execute B2B marketing plans that may include PPC, email campaigns, participation in industry conferences and events, webinars, and website updates
- 3+ years marketing experience required; a minimum of 2 years of experience directly managing B2B Digital Marketing programs with proven ability to deliver consistently strong measurable results
- Proven track record managing marketing pipeline generation, including managing campaigns from concept to ROI analysis
- Google Analytics, AdWords, FB/LinkedIn/Instagram/Reddit experience
- Contact center, customer service, sales and blockchain experience a plus
- Excellent communication skills — strong written and oral communication skills
- Strong analytical skills; including experience reviewing performance results and making recommendations for future actions
- Strong financial and business acumen
- Dynamic, motivating, and entrepreneurial-minded with an internal drive to continuously hit goals and deadlines. Proactive mentality with curiosity and desire to learn.
- Exceptional organizational and project management skills, ability to manage multiple projects, ability to meet deadlines, and strong attention to detail
- Proficient computer skills in MS Office (Word and Excel and PowerPoint).
- Experience with ActiveCampaign/LeadPages/MailChimp to nurture, track and report on lead conversions
- Must be very comfortable with continuously changing opportunities and priorities
- Team player with ability to work cross-functionally
We are looking for a skilled ReactJS/Node Developer with blockchain development experience to join our development team. In this role, you will be responsible for developing and implementing software components using ReactJS concepts and workflows such as Redux, Flux, and Webpack, as well as NodeJS (Express, EJS, Routing, etc) and Blockchain (Ethereum/EOSIO [e.g. Telos/EOS]). You will also be responsible for profiling and improving front-end performance and documenting our codebase.
- Meeting with the development team to discuss UI/UX ideas and applications.
- Reviewing application requirements and interface designs.
- Identifying web-based user interactions.
- Developing and implementing highly-responsive user interface components using React concepts.
- Troubleshooting interface software and debugging application codes.
- Developing and implementing front-end architecture to support user interface concepts.
- Monitoring and improving front-end performance.
- Documenting application changes and developing updates.
- Previous experience working with ReactJS, Node, Blockchain
- Knowledge of framework tools including React.js, Webpack, Express, EJS, Enzyme, Redux, and Flux.
- Experience with user interface design.
- Knowledge of performance testing frameworks including Mocha and Jest.
- Experience with browser-based debugging and performance testing software.
- Excellent troubleshooting skills.
- Good project and time management skills.
As I already mentioned, you can apply on Linkedin or by visiting Telos Telegram